Level Up (A5E) My modified LUA5e Character Sheet.

johna_thr33

Explorer
I love the overall design of this character sheet, but for as extensive as some characters for this game can be, I feel like it may not have enough room for features. Another custom sheet I've seen had a fifth page that was dedicated to features & traits

gamemasterbob

Explorer
Thank you for the kind words and your suggestion.
There’s a lot of new fun stuff added to A5E. To detail all of it would require six or seven pages I think! Not because this stuff is complicated, but because there’s a lot of it. So my goal is to make a way to reference what your character has - Then look it up. Like the spells page!
So what I will do is I will modify the features area with six or seven longer areas for favorites, and the rest a short line with the page number for reference(as I have done in Maneuvers and “knacks”). Let’s give this a try. It’s working everywhere else.

Last edited:

Faolyn

(she/her)
I love the overall design of this character sheet, but for as extensive as some characters for this game can be, I feel like it may not have enough room for features. Another custom sheet I've seen had a fifth page that was dedicated to features & traits
I just make my sheets on Word. They're not as pretty as real sheets, but they manage to get everything on 1-2 pages.

gamemasterbob

Explorer
I updated the Fill and print CS with more spaces for FEATURES. My thoughts are that ALL classes in LUA5 have many detailed (NOT complicated) features/abilities like spell casters have spells. These character sheets (CS) are made for noting the name of the feature/ability and then you reference the rules. If there is a use for this let me know. Also, the FILL CS is great with the LUA5e PDfs and a tablet.

@gamemasterbob I noticed an error on the fillable sheet. Under Features and Traits, the box for the page # that's 5th down on the left is linked to the top middle box of the "Hymns - Innovations-et al" section. (see screen grab below)
1651268799711.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases