My Review is not being posted

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
It was suggested to me that I should start writing reviews by a couple of my friends, then I had a request I couldn't pass up.

When I posted my review, it seemed to succeed, but the review is not showing up on the board. If I go back to attempt to re-post it, I get an error message.

http://www.enworld.org/reviews_newreview.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=2891975&productid=165650

"You can't post multiple reviews to the same product"

This is the product link

http://www.enworld.org/reviews.php?do=product&productid=165650

Please let me know if I've missed some step in the process that I should have followed. I read the FAQ, and attempted to follow all of the conditions of posting.

Thank you,
GW

Crothian

First Post
It's there but it isn't being shown on the front review page opr under the product. I have no idea why.

Pinotage

Explorer
Same thing has happened to me. The reviews I posted didn't show on the new reviews list or under the product I reviewed. They did show up under the reviews I've done, though, in my account.

Pinotage

trancejeremy

First Post
Hmmmm, when I try to look at that review via Darkness's link, it say I don't have permission. Sounds like the reviews can only be seen by moderators and/or the person who wrote it.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Heh. Didn't know reviews that still require validation are visible in people's profiles (which is where I got the link). 'cause, as Pinotage said, they aren't visible on a product's page...

So I'd say the folks in charge of checking and validating reviews just haven't gotten to this review yet. :)

Crothian

First Post
Darkness said:
So I'd say the folks in charge of checking and validating reviews just haven't gotten to this review yet. :)
If there's a way to aprove the reviews, it isn't there. We (review mods) used to have button that allowed us to look at reviews to aprrove them, but that option is not there anymore. Perhaps the system still needs reviews to be arrpoved, but the way to approive them is just not there. Hopefully TwinRose will be able to look at this and fix it.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Crothian said:
If there's a way to aprove the reviews, it isn't there. We (review mods) used to have button that allowed us to look at reviews to aprrove them, but that option is not there anymore. Perhaps the system still needs reviews to be arrpoved, but the way to approive them is just not there. Hopefully TwinRose will be able to look at this and fix it.
Hm. Crothian, do you have access to the Moderator Control Panel? If yes, check out the Moderate Threads (and/or Moderate Posts, possibly) function. (Note - I believe there's not only reviews in that queue.) If no, maybe contact Morrus or TwinRose directly to ensure they know there's a problem.

Crothian

First Post
Darkness said:
Hm. Crothian, do you have access to the Moderator Control Panel? If yes, check out the Moderate Threads (and/or Moderate Posts, possibly) function. (Note - I believe there's not only reviews in that queue.) If no, maybe contact Morrus or TwinRose directly to ensure they know there's a problem.
Whoa...I never knew this thing existed......

Pinotage

Explorer
Yip, that did the trick. Both reviews suddenly showed up in the right place. Thanks! I take it reviews need to be approved now?

Pinotage

Pinotage

Explorer
Crothian, while we can't add products to the review database, could you please add Clockwork Golem Workshop's Masterwork Characters: Children of the Fey and Huge Ogre Publishing's Guardians of the UnderHalls to the database? The latter is listed there, but I think it's virtual since you can't post a review for it.

BTW, shouldn't RDP: Rage Feats be posted under Reality Deviant Publications, the publisher, rather than the Ronon Arts, the distributor? :)

Much thanks!

Pinotage

Crothian

First Post
Pinotage said:
Crothian, while we can't add products to the review database, could you please add Clockwork Golem Workshop's Masterwork Characters: Children of the Fey and Huge Ogre Publishing's Guardians of the UnderHalls to the database? The latter is listed there, but I think it's virtual since you can't post a review for it.
Those are added

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4