My Review is not being posted

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
It was suggested to me that I should start writing reviews by a couple of my friends, then I had a request I couldn't pass up.

When I posted my review, it seemed to succeed, but the review is not showing up on the board. If I go back to attempt to re-post it, I get an error message.

http://www.enworld.org/reviews_newreview.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=2891975&productid=165650

"You can't post multiple reviews to the same product"

This is the product link

http://www.enworld.org/reviews.php?do=product&productid=165650

Please let me know if I've missed some step in the process that I should have followed. I read the FAQ, and attempted to follow all of the conditions of posting.

Thank you,
GW

Pinotage

Explorer
Same thing has happened to me. The reviews I posted didn't show on the new reviews list or under the product I reviewed. They did show up under the reviews I've done, though, in my account.

Pinotage

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Hmmmm, when I try to look at that review via Darkness's link, it say I don't have permission. Sounds like the reviews can only be seen by moderators and/or the person who wrote it.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Heh. Didn't know reviews that still require validation are visible in people's profiles (which is where I got the link). 'cause, as Pinotage said, they aren't visible on a product's page...

So I'd say the folks in charge of checking and validating reviews just haven't gotten to this review yet. :)

Crothian

First Post
Darkness said:
So I'd say the folks in charge of checking and validating reviews just haven't gotten to this review yet. :)

If there's a way to aprove the reviews, it isn't there. We (review mods) used to have button that allowed us to look at reviews to aprrove them, but that option is not there anymore. Perhaps the system still needs reviews to be arrpoved, but the way to approive them is just not there. Hopefully TwinRose will be able to look at this and fix it.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Crothian said:
If there's a way to aprove the reviews, it isn't there. We (review mods) used to have button that allowed us to look at reviews to aprrove them, but that option is not there anymore. Perhaps the system still needs reviews to be arrpoved, but the way to approive them is just not there. Hopefully TwinRose will be able to look at this and fix it.
Hm. Crothian, do you have access to the Moderator Control Panel? If yes, check out the Moderate Threads (and/or Moderate Posts, possibly) function. (Note - I believe there's not only reviews in that queue.) If no, maybe contact Morrus or TwinRose directly to ensure they know there's a problem.

Remove ads