• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My Warhammer 3E arrived today.

gunderval

First Post
i like the dice

I think they can be read quickly and their "more than just success/failure, also where it came from [training, luck etc.] and side effects" nature makes play more interesting and feel more natural/organic.

That they're specialized avoids having to reference tables to interpret results.

Rob

Treebore

First Post
I think they can be read quickly and their "more than just success/failure, also where it came from [training, luck etc.] and side effects" nature makes play more interesting and feel more natural/organic.

That they're specialized avoids having to reference tables to interpret results.

Rob

???

Oh! Your talking about the dice! Yeah, I agree, but I am not sure I will like it enough. Possibly too many years of just looking at numbers and immediately knowing the result.

Thanee

First Post
I don't see how it is limited in scope. I do see how you don't have very many careers or races to chose from, but story wise I see this as wide open as 2E.

Storywise... yeah, that's not what I meant. I specifically meant the components (story isn't among those ;)).

Careers, Races, Actions, Talents, Items, Wound Effects, Party Sheets, ...

Integrating the props so deeply into the way to play the game, also serves as a limiter of some kind.

Bye
Thanee

Treebore

First Post
Storywise... yeah, that's not what I meant. I specifically meant the components (story isn't among those ;)).

Careers, Races, Actions, Talents, Items, Wound Effects, Party Sheets, ...

Integrating the props so deeply into the way to play the game, also serves as a limiter of some kind.

Bye
Thanee

But thats why you will need to buy more and more and more!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads