Level Up (A5E) My Zeitgeist supernatural investigators game

Arilyn

Hero
I'm playing in the Zeitgeist campaign world. There are just two of us playing. I have Rachael, an urbanist warlock with the noble background. The other player has Ariel, a death cleric with the urchin background. They are both investigators, solving mysteries in Flint. We are having so much fun and it's great to move away from the pseudo Medieval fantasy tropes.

Anyone dived into Zeitgeist yet?

Congrats on starting up the game. What sort of mysteries do you have planned? Are you running the adventure path or doing something on your own?

I'm planning a short campaign for some friends over Zoom, which will see them flying in by zeppelin to investigate a hermit kingdom in the Malice Lands.

Last edited:

Arilyn

Hero
I'm actually getting a chance to play, rather than GM for a change. We'll be pretty much sticking to Flint solving 19th century style mysteries, with a magical bent of course. Right now we are on the trail of a serial killer, dubbed "The Castle Street Collector," but he may not be human, as it looks like something might have been released from a graveyard that partially slipped down a cliff, exposing tunnels. Meanwhile, my character's recently widowed aunt is getting taken in by charlatans who are letting her visit her dead husband, but he seems solid, so weirdness there. And we have adopted a tiny fey creature that was stealing bread. Lots on our plates! Can't wait for the next session.

Remove ads