Myth & Magic Kickstarter

Jiggawatts

Adventurer
The Myth & Magic system is having its kickstarter for the Game Masters Guide, which is basically the DMG and MM in one book. Myth & Magic is a reimaging of 2E much in the way Castles & Crusades is for 1E and Pathfinder is for 3.5.

Myth & Magic Game Master's Guide and Collector's Complete by New Haven Games — Kickstarter

In case you missed the Players Guide kickstarter, there are backer options in this one to get both books or a combined collectors edition book.

ComradeGnull

First Post
Just to kick in my two bits- I'd really recommend taking a look at the Myth & Magic free Players Starter Guide and GM Starter Guide. Myth & Magic potentially covers a lot of ground as a 2e simulacrum- it feels very familiar and 'retro' for fans of 2e or OSR gaming, it has cleaner and more unified rules like 3e, but limits the complexity growth that plagued 3e, particularly in later years. It feels a lot to me like what I hope 5e will come up with.

I was too late for the Players Guide Kickstarter but contributed to the GM Guide one- they've done a good job of putting together what looks to be a very high quality product.

Remove ads