Name that alias (Batman's rogues gallery)

How many of these did you know?

If I had it my way, I'd chuck all this info from my brain and replace it with, I don't know, how to speak Spanish fluently? But you can't always choose what's taking up brain space. Maybe there is a way I could use this knowledge... Perhaps if I dedicate myself to a life of................................... crime???

It's odd isn't it? Our brains are filled with the biographies of DC and Marvel superheroes and villains, the names of Game of Thrones characters, the names of all the Colonial Marines in Aliens, D&D monster entries and videogame characters.

Certainly not as useful as being able to speak Spanish. But for some reason many of these characters are all so memorable.

BTW, I included Polka Dot Man because he is by far the silliest and worst of Batman's villains, and he died in a very ironic way.

GreyLord

Legend
I knew all of them. There are several more that are not on that list that could be pretty secondary (or even primary characters, depending on the era), for example, where is Bane or Azrael?

Rikka66

Adventurer
Missed Calendar Man, Clock King, and Polka-Dot Man.

I knew all of them. There are several more that are not on that list that could be pretty secondary (or even primary characters, depending on the era), for example, where is Bane or Azrael?

Well Bane doesn't have a real name, I believe. So that is a bit of roadblock to this game.

GreyLord

Legend
Missed Calendar Man, Clock King, and Polka-Dot Man.

Well Bane doesn't have a real name, I believe. So that is a bit of roadblock to this game.
Eduardo Dorrance

He is actually the son of another Batman Foe (which if I remember, Timothy Drake actually had to face in the Robin Series), Snake King, who's name is Edmund Dorrance.

Condiment King is right there at the bottom with Polka Dot Man as one of Batman's worst opponents. :D

Cluemaster is kind of a lame copy of The Riddler, in sharing pretty much the same gimmick. However, some of the stories involving Cluemaster make him more interesting. Especially how his daughter at some point started stopping his crimes under her own secret identity Spoiler, and even became the new Robin and Batgirl.

Last edited:

Remove ads