Named demons

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
going for another compilation thread...

i'm looking for any "named" demons appearing in any TSR/WotC product ever, whether statted or not.
that is, if Bob the Balor appeared in an issue of Dragon, and Susy the Succubus appeared in a module, i want to know about them and where they appeared. it can be a powerful unique demon, or it can be a lowly lesser demon performing a menial task. it can even be a demonic creature that wasn't necessarily one of the known demon types.

to clarify: i am not looking for types of demons, i am looking for proper names (i.e., capitalized) of individuals.

roll call! ;)

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Oh good lord.

You've just opened the floodgates. It might be better to limit your catalogue to specific, unique demons, or at least cap the list at nalfeshnee or something. Otherwise, well, let's just say there have been a LOT.

--Erik

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Erik Mona said:
Oh good lord.

You've just opened the floodgates. It might be better to limit your catalogue to specific, unique demons, or at least cap the list at nalfeshnee or something. Otherwise, well, let's just say there have been a LOT.

--Erik

too much chaff for the wheat? ;) don't know how useful such things would be to your project, but i figure better to have it than not have it. :)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Way, way, way back Dragon Magazine had a two-issue special on the Nine hells that our DM took to heart.

We defeated a minor demon lord named Amduscias I think

rounser

First Post
Some really obvious ones (demon lords and the like):
Pazuzu
Yeenoghu
Jubilex
Zuggtmoy
Orcus
Demogorgon
Miska
Graz'zt