[NBA] - (S)Entry

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
OOC: Most of these sound like H-K researches; I can spend the points of criminology, for instance, but it's way more efficient to have the hacker do so. Does criminology give me anything on Dedopovic?

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Checking your contacts, you find that Dedopovic is a lifer in the underworld economy. During the war, he started out as a member of rape squads. He rapidly moved up to wetwork and then, when it was found that we was reliable, to running rape and murder gangs in various parts of the country. After the war, he was acquired by the Naia Stvar (Serbian mafia), where, if he is not one of the heads, is very close to being so. His prime area of responsibility is human trafficking and heroin, finding them to be much more profitable and less likely to draw attention.

He is also used quite frequently in the same type of function as Rudek...as a cut-out for various other people working in the area. When bought, he will stay bought for the length of the job or contract. Afterwards, no promises, but he is known to not hold grudges for things that are done in opposition to him while on a job. He respects professionalism.

OOC: There is further intel that could be obtained with a 1-point Tradecraft or Criminology spend.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Something I am not clear on: I remember from the intro game that Cover does not refresh, ever. Is it the same with Network? Because spending a point of Network to get the data on Lennart sounds awfully attractive...

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
OOC: Something I am not clear on: I remember from the intro game that Cover does not refresh, ever. Is it the same with Network? Because spending a point of Network to get the data on Lennart sounds awfully attractive...
OOC: Right. Cover and Network are non-refreshing pools that effectively get cannibalised to provide a pool in a specific cover or contact. The only way to increase Cover and Network is to spend XP on them.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Maybe I will lay off it then, at least until we have a better idea of whether the impersonation route will be feasible.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
OOC: Anyone with military experience would know that somewhere in NATOs computer system will be a virtual tome on Lennart and his history. (This will require either passing some challenges (using digital intrusion, 1/2 a day) to obtain the information undetected; some spends of of bureaucracy (1 point spend, 1/2 a day) or network(minimum 1 point spend on a network contact); or a combination of Military science and some old-fashioned googling (no spend required, just 2 days worth of time))

Hung-Ke will get to work on this (sorry for vacation-related delay).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases