NC Game Day XV - January 26

Kunimatyu

First Post
Dammit, I wish I could be there...it'd be a lot easier if I wasn't in Cali now...

Somebody needs to step up to the plate and run some Dread. I'm just sayin'.

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Due to the holiday-money-crunch, Kennon and I won't be able to make the January gameday. :( You'll be seeing us in April, though!

Thats totally understandable. We'll miss you guys terribly, but hopefully be seeing you soon!!

:hug:

I'll won't be DMing this Gameday, but I look forward to playing in 2 cool games.

Someone please tell me that you plan to run an Avatar game!! I would be all over that like Momo on Appa.

Xath

Moder-gator
Belen said:
It has been a sixty years since the Jedi Civil War. Revan and the Jedi Exile, Merin never returned from their journey into the Unknown Regions. The Jedi Master Atton lies on his deathbed within the remains of the Jedi Academy on Dantooine and he calls out to the galaxy for help. The call is only heard by a select few.

On Dantooine, Atton relates his vision, "A time will come when the light of civilization will be threatened by the darkness beyond, a time when the Jedi have been corrupted utterly by the Dark Side. You must find find Revan and Merin in the Unknown Regions and prepare a candle to be lit in the darkness to come. The Ebon Hawk is yours. TM-34 will take you to a place where you may begin your journey."

Soon after, Atton Rand, Jedi Master, becomes one with the force.

Is T3-M4 a playable character? Because he's my FAVORITE!

Gerzel

First Post
So what is gonna be up on the tables this time around?

Oh and is this a 1 or 2 day gameday?

Lets see...I honestly am not sure what I might be willing to run.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Gerzel said:
So what is gonna be up on the tables this time around?

Oh and is this a 1 or 2 day gameday?

Lets see...I honestly am not sure what I might be willing to run.

1 day this time. April is the 2-day.

I'll be posting my game soon. Just want to finalize the name I want to give it.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Is there an NC gameday planned for this year that is after April. I won't be able to make that one, because it isn't enough notice, but I would certainly like to get to an NC gameday within the coming 18 months.

Belen

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
Is there an NC gameday planned for this year that is after April. I won't be able to make that one, because it isn't enough notice, but I would certainly like to get to an NC gameday within the coming 18 months.

It is not scheduled yet, but we always have them in January, April, and September.

Remove ads