NC Game Day XV - January 26

Alenda

First Post
Wow, I know everyone is busy with Christmas and all, but there's only one scheduled game so far!!

Is no one else planning on running??

Toras

First Post
It would certainly seem that we could use more games. I will certainly need to look into running something myself as well.....

I have an idea for a Feng Shui game and a Godlike game. Any idea which?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
Personally I think you should.

And Henry needs to get off his ass and put something up as well.

*sigh*

all right...

Attachments

• henryass.jpg
    henryass.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 76

Henry

Autoexreginated
Toras said:
I have an idea for a Feng Shui game and a Godlike game. Any idea which?

While I've never played Godlike, Feng Shui is always a crowd-pleaser. :) You may well have more takers for it.

In the same vein, what would more people want to see? I have three ideas running around...

1) Grim Tales System: "Arkham Squad: Try the Chicken"
--Team members have been dispatched to the Sacramento CA area to handle an outbreak of cannibalism and possible Paranatural corruption of humanity. Will they be the saviors -- or just savory? 6th level, 20 system base, Pre-gens provided.

2) Mutants and Masterminds System: "Mutants and Gamma-Minds: Gamma World"
--An idea I've had before is taking the Four-color basis of M&M and recreating The Wild and Wahoo of Gamma World in its system! Your village is dying, and needs a new food source badly! Can you brave the great FoodBank of the Ancients and bring back salvation? PL 7 characters, pre-gens provided.

3) Savage Worlds: "Treasure of the Land Time Forgot"
--Using the Savage World rules, you play a two-fisted hero of pulp yarns, struggling to find your way home after a science experiment gone terribly wrong! But can you take the opportunity to do some good for the beaten and downtrodden, and maybe bring home the gold, too? Seasoned Characters, pre-gens provided.

The rules for each of these are either familiar to most people, or are easily taught in a half-hour or less. Anyone have an interest in any one of these?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
While I've never played Godlike, Feng Shui is always a crowd-pleaser. :) You may well have more takers for it.

In the same vein, what would more people want to see? I have three ideas running around...

1) Grim Tales System: "Arkham Squad: Try the Chicken"
--Team members have been dispatched to the Sacramento CA area to handle an outbreak of cannibalism and possible Paranatural corruption of humanity. Will they be the saviors -- or just savory? 6th level, 20 system base, Pre-gens provided.

2) Mutants and Masterminds System: "Mutants and Gamma-Minds: Gamma World"
--An idea I've had before is taking the Four-color basis of M&M and recreating The Wild and Wahoo of Gamma World in its system! Your village is dying, and needs a new food source badly! Can you brave the great FoodBank of the Ancients and bring back salvation? PL 7 characters, pre-gens provided.

3) Savage Worlds: "Treasure of the Land Time Forgot"
--Using the Savage World rules, you play a two-fisted hero of pulp yarns, struggling to find your way home after a science experiment gone terribly wrong! But can you take the opportunity to do some good for the beaten and downtrodden, and maybe bring home the gold, too? Seasoned Characters, pre-gens provided.

The rules for each of these are either familiar to most people, or are easily taught in a half-hour or less. Anyone have an interest in any one of these?

Those all sound cool but I'm particularly grooving on Gamma World.

Belen

Adventurer
Rel: Before, we could edit an event anytime we needed. I cannot edit my game now. Can you help please?

If you see this on ENW, then please look at CM for the reason I need to edit the event.

Remove ads