NC Game Day XV - January 26

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Belen said:
Rel: Before, we could edit an event anytime we needed. I cannot edit my game now. Can you help please?

If you see this on ENW, then please look at CM for the reason I need to edit the event.

Fixed it. The "Allow GM's to Edit Existing Games" box wasn't checked. Oops.

BTW, I've got two other players lined up to play Sky Galleons on the 5th. I'm hoping you and Alenda are still free. Can you see if Stu is available?

Pepster

First Post
Savage Worlds, anyone?

Here are some Savage Worlds scenarios I am considering for NC GameDay:

1) Low Life: The heap (adventurers) is asked to investigate the discovery of a Hooman-race artifact in the Moonular Cheese Fields. If you've ever wanted to role-play a sentient snack cake, cockroach or living pile of compost, this is the setting!

2) RunePunk: The heroes are asked to locate a friend (love interest?) in the district of GreyMesa. RunePunk is a megacity ripped from time and space and features races such as rat-men, ghostlike humans, half-demons and steampunk cyborgs. Think Shadowrun meets Elric.

3) Homebrew Modern: I wrote a scenario where the heroes are elementary school kids. When the kids are snowbound at home while the adults are away, strange things happen!

All the scenarios are for novice rank characters and I have pre-gens for all.

Opinions, anyone?

Pepster

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
Fixed it. The "Allow GM's to Edit Existing Games" box wasn't checked. Oops.

BTW, I've got two other players lined up to play Sky Galleons on the 5th. I'm hoping you and Alenda are still free. Can you see if Stu is available?

Sure. When and where were you thinking about for the 5th?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Belen said:
Sure. When and where were you thinking about for the 5th?

Hmm. What's the availability of table space like at AF&G on a Saturday? If that's booked we can just play at my house. Starting around noon I'd say though I'm flexible on that.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pepster said:
Here are some Savage Worlds scenarios I am considering for NC GameDay:

1) Low Life: The heap (adventurers) is asked to investigate the discovery of a Hooman-race artifact in the Moonular Cheese Fields. If you've ever wanted to role-play a sentient snack cake, cockroach or living pile of compost, this is the setting!

2) RunePunk: The heroes are asked to locate a friend (love interest?) in the district of GreyMesa. RunePunk is a megacity ripped from time and space and features races such as rat-men, ghostlike humans, half-demons and steampunk cyborgs. Think Shadowrun meets Elric.

3) Homebrew Modern: I wrote a scenario where the heroes are elementary school kids. When the kids are snowbound at home while the adults are away, strange things happen!

All the scenarios are for novice rank characters and I have pre-gens for all.

Opinions, anyone?

Pepster

I like all these ideas but I like 1 and 3 the most.

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
Hmm. What's the availability of table space like at AF&G on a Saturday? If that's booked we can just play at my house. Starting around noon I'd say though I'm flexible on that.

Stu is available and I booked a table for Saturday at AFnG.

Templetroll

Explorer
Henry said:
While I've never played Godlike, Feng Shui is always a crowd-pleaser. :) You may well have more takers for it.

In the same vein, what would more people want to see? I have three ideas running around...

1) Grim Tales System: "Arkham Squad: Try the Chicken"
--Team members have been dispatched to the Sacramento CA area to handle an outbreak of cannibalism and possible Paranatural corruption of humanity. Will they be the saviors -- or just savory? 6th level, 20 system base, Pre-gens provided.

2) Mutants and Masterminds System: "Mutants and Gamma-Minds: Gamma World"
--An idea I've had before is taking the Four-color basis of M&M and recreating The Wild and Wahoo of Gamma World in its system! Your village is dying, and needs a new food source badly! Can you brave the great FoodBank of the Ancients and bring back salvation? PL 7 characters, pre-gens provided.

3) Savage Worlds: "Treasure of the Land Time Forgot"
--Using the Savage World rules, you play a two-fisted hero of pulp yarns, struggling to find your way home after a science experiment gone terribly wrong! But can you take the opportunity to do some good for the beaten and downtrodden, and maybe bring home the gold, too? Seasoned Characters, pre-gens provided.

The rules for each of these are either familiar to most people, or are easily taught in a half-hour or less. Anyone have an interest in any one of these?

I'd like the M&M, the other two are cool sounding. Sekeetta, my wife, would enjoy the M&M also.

I'm off from work that day and we will be interested int he Rock-Ola also.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Belen said:
Wow...I am the only person signed up to run a game...just...wow....

Indeed you are. That's partly my fault as I've let posting my own game fall through the cracks (and I'm also still trying to decide how many slots to offer). As a result...

I'm officially delaying player registration for one week. It'll start NEXT Friday instead of tomorrow.
GM's get those games posted in the next week!

Remove ads