NC Game Day XV - January 26

Torm

Explorer
Apologies for coming back to this thread so late - things have been madness since we got back from the Game Day. But I wanted to throw out a quick thanks to Rel and Toras and all the players in the two games I was in for two really awesome games. I eagerly await April! :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
My camera is on the fritz so I took no pics this time.

I mainly posted to say that we just spent the afternoon playing Savage Worlds - Low Life with my daughter playing a Smelf Smellcaster named Potato Nose and my wife playing a Pile thug named B.M. Pooflinger on a mission to capture Kibble the Cheat, a Croach Stan Worshiper who stole money from Blobba the Butt.

It was awesome!

Thanks again, Pepster! You've created a Savage World fan for life I think.

Pepster

First Post
Rel said:
My camera is on the fritz so I took no pics this time.

I mainly posted to say that we just spent the afternoon playing Savage Worlds - Low Life with my daughter playing a Smelf Smellcaster named Potato Nose and my wife playing a Pile thug named B.M. Pooflinger on a mission to capture Kibble the Cheat, a Croach Stan Worshiper who stole money from Blobba the Butt.

It was awesome!

Thanks again, Pepster! You've created a Savage World fan for life I think.

You're welcome, Good Sir. I"m glad y'all are having a great time! :D

Coincidentally, I visited the local Michael's today looking for props. I found some nifty themed buttons to use as bennies for some of my homebrew adventures. Those might make an appearance at a future GameDay.

I playtested Dark Heresy tonight. It's a lot like WFRP 2E. I like it.

Looking forward to NC GameDay XVI.

Pepster

Remove ads