• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XVI (April 26-27), aka "GenCon Jr."

Gammonds

First Post
I used to game a bit but haven't played in a while and would like to pick it up again. I'm guessing it's to late to register for any of the games for game day, are there going to be events to jump in on without pre-registering?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Gammonds said:
I used to game a bit but haven't played in a while and would like to pick it up again. I'm guessing it's to late to register for any of the games for game day, are there going to be events to jump in on without pre-registering?

There are a few slots still left open. And I know for sure at least one person that was still looking for players. Hope to see you there.

Oh and this reminds me of something that adamantineangel recommended we steal from another Con/Game Day: I'm going to make (ok, probably have my 6 year old make) some paper cones out of colored construction paper. If your game needs players at the Game Day, grab one and put it on your table. If you're looking for a game to play in, look for a table with a colored cone on it.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Gammonds said:
I used to game a bit but haven't played in a while and would like to pick it up again. I'm guessing it's too late to register for any of the games for game day, are there going to be events to jump in on without pre-registering?

My Saturday afternoon game has open slots and I may not be able to make it to my Saturday morning game - if so, when I do arrive (probably around 10:30 or 11 or so), I'll be glad to do a pick up game (my Saturday afternoon game is a pick up style game).

Pepster

First Post
2 slots left!

I've picked up another player but there are two slots left for Circuspi Nuts Are Forever (aka The Cheese Who Loved Me). If you're looking for something different and silly, this may be your game!

Pepster

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Ok Listen Up...

Friday Night SammichCon 08 Jr. is from 6:00 until I kick you out (I'm looking at YOU, Fett). There will be a sizeable spread of sammich fixins, some veggies and a limited quantity of corndogs available for the eatin, all courtesy of our friend and hero, Rafael Chandler with a little help from me. I encourage you to bring along your favorite beverage to drink and/or share as well as maybe a bag of chips. Anything else you wish to donate to the spread of food is more than welcome of course.

If you are local and have any lawn chairs you could bring along, that would be helpful. The dress code is casual but I encourage the ladies to wear their tightest, gaming-themed t-shirts. Bikini tops also acceptable.

Last person to arrive gets free hug from Torm.

If anybody needs directions, PM me.

Last edited:

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I'll be missing SammichCon, I'm afraid, but I'm totally looking forward to Saturday morning and Sunday morning, and figuring I can find a way to entertain myself Saturday afternoon. It's gonna be great to see y'all again!

Daniel

John Crichton

First Post
Pielorinho said:
I'll be missing SammichCon, I'm afraid, but I'm totally looking forward to Saturday morning and Sunday morning, and figuring I can find a way to entertain myself Saturday afternoon. It's gonna be great to see y'all again!

Daniel
Dang, dude. I wish I knew you were looking for a game. I had an opening just yesterday.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
D'oh! Well, if nothing shows up, I may go back to Chapel Hill to spend some time with my sainted Ma. She's putting me up for the weekend. Of course, if a good game gets an opening, I can always blow her off :).

Daniel

Remove ads