• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XVI (April 26-27), aka "GenCon Jr."

Belen

Adventurer
NCSUCodeMonkey said:
I am so going to be there. And I'm going to be running something this year. Just have to iron out the particulars and get it submitted.

Please tell me that you want in on the 3rd Halfling Musketeers installment!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I wouldn't mind, but I kind of wish you didn't like to read before going to sleep at night. The long distance charges are killing me.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
It wouldn't take so long if you didn't have to sound out all the long words.
You're feisty for an old guy!

I'll be running the following games:

"Carrion" - Dread. A game of investigatory horror.

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, an average of 119 people are killed on the roadways of the U.S. each day. Since 1979 and 1980, the annual fatality rate has steadily fallen.....Until now. A statistically impossible leap in the vehicular death rate is starting to make the newspapers, and your team has been called in. It is a freak coincidence? Or is someone murdering thousands of people and getting away scot free? Find out -- or things are going to get far worse than you could possibly imagine.

This game uses the ENnie-winning game Dread by Epidiah Ravachol, which uses a Jenga tower instead of dice and which rocks my little world. All rules will be taught. Note that I've run this same game once at the NH Game Day as an Esoterrorists game, using a different ruleset, and I'm really curious to compare the same scenario under two different systems. 7 players.

"Keep Your Friends Close..." - Mutants and Masterminds. A Golden Age adventure!

The Liberty Guild is America's most-beloved superhero team, and with good reason! From power-hungry dictators to costumed ne'er-do-wells, the Liberty Guild has beaten America's foes with enough spare time to still make it home for dinner on Friday night. But now... things have changed. In a time of mourning, a mysterious foe is breaking their arch-enemies out of prison and banding them together. Can the Liberty Guild face their most dangerous foe of all?

All rules will be taught. 7 players.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Sweet corn on a stick, this sounds like fun! Is it coincidence that the celebrity gamers Rel named are all women? Hmmm....

I really really hope to be able to make it. I made it to the last April gameday, and it was a superblast.

Daniel

Piratecat said:
You're feisty for an old guy!

I missed my nap. And someone stole my applesauce.

Will the Dread game be making an appearance at GenCon, or do I need to arrange for accidents to befall those in line ahead of me? I'd like to play one of your Dread games without Barsoomcore feeling me up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads