NC Game Day XVI (April 26-27), aka "GenCon Jr."

Seonaid

Explorer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'd like to send the questionaires out this weekend, so if the players could figure out who's who, I'll get crackin'. If I can't PM or email you through ENWorld, please send me your email address at jckline at gmail dot com

Bretbo is Charles Darabont -- Former assistant to the American ambassador to Cuba.
Eduardo Martinez -- A steward aboard the ship, responsible for the first-class passenger.
James Billings -- A businessman whose import/export interests take him to Cuba on a regular basis.
Katherine McGee A schoolteacher on vacation.
Maria Flores -- A worker aboard the ship, on her third cruise.
AIM-54 is Sir Geoffrey Harrison-Smythe -- Professor of history, returning from a field trip
Sister Lisa -- A Franciscan nun returning from missionary work in Cuba.
Riggs is Stephen Lucas -- An auditor for the Ward Line.
Sorry for not responding sooner! I was sick most of last week. Anyway, I don't actually have a preference. Sorry if that messes things up. You can email or PM me here, I'm pretty sure. Email is preferable. Thanks!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Due to tight finances and an upcoming trip to Myrtle Beach next month, I won't be able to make Gameday this time around. :(

Maybe September if it's not the weekend right after Dragoncon... :hint hint:

The Harbinger

First Post
might be a dumb question here, but is the event going to be just the game themselves? I'd like to have jumped into a 3e game but Jon's game is full on Sunday. I'm new to the area and would love to have a chance to meet some local gamers and see if I can find a new group.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
The Harbinger said:
might be a dumb question here, but is the event going to be just the game themselves? I'd like to have jumped into a 3e game but Jon's game is full on Sunday. I'm new to the area and would love to have a chance to meet some local gamers and see if I can find a new group.

There is a buttload of just socializing that goes on as well. We get together for a party on Friday night beforehand and also go out together for dinner on Saturday. As for getting into games at this point, I know that there will be spots available in at least one game.

As for 3e games, we actually don't have all that many. It seems that folks like to try something "out of the ordinary" for the Game Days. Anyhow, I encourage you to come and meet folks, see what games are available and have a good time.

Oh I should probably also mention that we have a group that brings boardgames as well and those are pickup games that run pretty much all day long.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Call for playtesters!

Anyone available for some playtest of my Delta Green game on Thursday, May 1? We'd be meeting at All Fun 'n' Games in Apex, NC.

Feel free to post here in EN World if you're interested and some way of contacting you off board. I'm available at mark dot causey at gmail dot com.

Since I can't post to CM at work, could someone post this there for me?

Templetroll

Explorer
The Harbinger said:

Welcome to the area! It's a smart question because the answer is to show up at the party on Friday and chat with the locals! As Rel mentioned there will likely be some kind of openings in games. Some are games being posted late, others are folks finding they won't be able to attend and the seats become open. The only sure thing is how uncertain it all is!

Also, I can recommend All Fun and Games as a Favorite Local Game Store (FLGS). Do you DM?

Remove ads