• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer Games Goes 4th Edition! Planned Product Updates!

Saitou

First Post
Orcus said:
awesomeness
hikari.gif

Aw hellz yeah

Henry

Autoexreginated
The advanced player's guide will definitely be on my short list for this year. I'll be seeing about the others, but because it's you it's already got two checks in the 'plus' column.

Jack99

Adventurer
Orcus said:
Yes, but not until we see the actual GSL and know for a fact that those planned products can in fact be created under the GSL. I dont want to take money for a product before we know we can make it :) (maybe that makes me a bad business man, but so be it).

Thanks, and I understand. I just wanted to know where I should look for it. While I like love your products (I am going to buy all of the above), I must admit I don't frequent your boards, as ENworld takes more than enough of my time...

Cheers

Olaf the Stout said:
Glad to hear that Necromancer Games can go ahead with their 4E products as planned. Well done Scott Rouse and Linae Foster for making this happen. I look forward to seeing the products Clark.

Olaf the Stout
Yeah, too right. A good day for open gaming:) Hell I might even boot my PC up in Ubuntu just to celebrate!

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Yesterday was an awesome day and I'm glad I was holding out and having faith in Scott, Linae, and company. One part of this makes me curious though:

Orcus said:
We have yet to see the Game System License that will govern the exact products we can create...

Isn't it a bit premature to announce a product line if you don't know what type of products you can create? In any case, I'll be the first in line to buy Tome. Looking forward to see 4th Edition Rules, 1st Edition Feel.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads