[Necromancer Games] The Wurst of Grimtooth's Traps™: Cover Preview Posted!

GreenPiece

First Post
[Necromancer Games] The Wurst of Grimtooth's Traps™: Cover Preview Posted!

Hi there!

We have just posted a cover preview for The Wurst of Grimtooth's Traps™!

And we also have more: a fine Grimtooth-Wallpaper for your PC's desktop ( 1024 x 768 )!

Check the Necromancer Games Homepage to get it now!

To find out more about The Wurst of Grimtooth's Traps™, please visit our Upcoming Products Page!

Have Fun!

Orcus' Little Helper

Last edited:

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Very kewl and stylish cover! The wallpaper is so-so, but i'm not a great wallpaper fan (it better be something spectecular before i change my desktop to something else besides black, but one of the World of Warcraft WPs is awesome)...

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well, I may be alone but that cover isn't my favorite. It's 2005. Can we move past the imiationt Player's Handbook covers into some original art? Even WoTC doesn't make their books look like this anymore.

Treebore

First Post
Other than having a look of being a book I do not see how it is too similiar. A metallic Grimtooth head piece over a shrp-toothed wheel ready to grind and pulp you is definitely the Grimtooth feel. The back cover is very much evocotive of the Grimtooth attitude as well.

I like it.

Orcus

First Post
Joe, I understand your comment. But we were trying more to match OUR Tome of Horrors covers for product line consistency. Granted, they were an extension of the WotC covers so I understand your comment.

As usual, we want to be old school but with a nod to the new design style. I wanted a drawn sawblade trap wheel, but Mike suggested a metallic wheel with the Grimmy head on it. I liked how that linked, in a way of visual reference, to our other Necro hardback sourcebooks--Tome 1 and 2. So that was the thinking.

But you are probably right in a sense. We publishers could probably move beyond the obvious link to the core book covers.

Nevertheless, I like the Grimmy cover alot! In particular I like the way the mischevious Grimmy has wandered onto the cover and has altered the actual title of the book. Which is representative of the "story" inside--how Grimmy kills Bill and I and makes the book HIS book.

Clark

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
I get the feeling you are really disturbed by the fact you have been killed. At least it was by someone super notorious like Grimtooth.

Orcus

First Post
Not that disturbed :) The story line was my idea. I mean, really, what else would Grimmy do to two meddling interlopers who bribe Tina to let them into the lair? Death was really the only option. Then Grimmy takes over the book... I had a blast with it. Crompton thought it was cool. He had some good suggestions that made it into the story.

Clark

Remove ads