• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer/JudgesGuild Wish List

Ulrick

First Post
Orcus said:
We dont have plans to redo Inferno at this time. As previously mentioned, the original Inferno we based on Dante, but it only detailed 4 of the rings of Hell. We will, most likely, make the product available as a PDF download for a low cost similar to WotC's ESD policy of releasing old TSR modules.

Clark

Thanks.
Having it as a PDF download would be great. As for it having only the first 4 four levels of Hell, its a little disappointing but I would like to see how the Judges Guild handled it. In my campaign world, Hell is based off of Dante's vision of it. I want to see how its handled in game terms.

Edit: Btw, Rappan Athuk (all 3 modules) rocks! It has replaced Tomb of Horrors as my favorite dungeon crawl module. Keep up the great work! I knew back when I purchased Crucible of Freya Necromancer Games would produce great stuff. Its good to be right.

Thanks again.

Ulrick

Last edited:

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Artoomis said:
Good luck.

Judges Guild seesm to be dead again.

So far only Dark Tower has been re-published for d20, and that had a number of conversion errors.

A couple that come to mind:

Many references ot "turns" - as in 10-minute 2e turns.

All the poisons that do hit point damage only (well, I think so, anyway - I could have missed one in my initial reading).

On top of that, no other product has come forward for many, many months. I'm now assuming nothing else will get published.

The publication of Dark Tower d20 was not by Necromancer Games. That was another company. Clark has secured the JG stuff from Bledsaw (the original creator) and that company and we will be doing JG the way it should be done.

Check out the NG boards. There is a brand new section of forums dedicated to Judges Guild. All kinds of info, including teasers, can be found there.

Artoomis

First Post
Well, I'm hopeful.

Dark Tower was not done very well - I hope the quality goes up! There are lots of d20 conversion problems.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Can someone PLEASE give me a rundown on What the Citystate of the Invincible Overlord is about. I want to know what it's about, who runs it, why it's there, etc. The bio on the website tells me zilch..

kobold

First Post
If I remember corectly, the City State and Wilderlands products were the first "World" to be published -before Greyhawk.
The City States were just that really big urban centers based on Byzantine and Greek cultures. They included notes on military, dungeons, shops and all kinds of adventure hooks. I also seem to remember that both the Invincable Overlord and the World Emperor were both evil. But they really had lots of room for adventure. The treasure vaults of the palaces were somewhat detailed, a detail that just begs for the party rouge to pull of the greatest heist in history. None of this was detailed in minutia-just enough to hang your DM hat on and run.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads