• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Necromancer] Tome 4E guaranteed!

Orcus

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Man, your enthusiasm is top notch!

Will you as a third party publisher be pushing for any new provisions? Like extending the exclusive time to August of next year? Every day that goes by reduces the whole exlclusive utility another notch.

Joe, lets just say that friendly discussions will take place with Wizards if we are given the chance to have such discussions. I wont "push" for anything. But it certainly would make sense for exclusivity to be extended if they intend to charge money at this point. The real problem is the solicitation cycle and the fact that we dont even know what kinds of products will be allowed by teh GSL, but I dont want to get into that.

In my view, with this delay, your suggestion of extending to GenCon of next year doesnt seem unreasonable to me. But I dont know. I havent thought it through. And I certainly am not taking a position. This is a relationship and I have always worked closely and well with Wizards. And I intend to do so in this matter as well.

afstanton

Explorer
I have always liked Necromancer Games as a whole. The products, the enthusiasm, and the level of professionalism have always served as a worthy example for the industry.

Here's to hoping that your leadership serves you well in 4e also.

Orcus

First Post
afstanton said:
I have always liked Necromancer Games as a whole. The products, the enthusiasm, and the level of professionalism have always served as a worthy example for the industry.

Here's to hoping that your leadership serves you well in 4e also.

I appreciate that.

I am hoping that our goodwill and excellent track record serve us well in 4E, in particular in working with Wizards on monsters for Tome 4E :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads