D&D General Need help finding a specific dungeon/adventure/module

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Put the descriptions from three of your posts in this thread into ChatGPT, is the AI right?

It sounds like you're describing the module "The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde" for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition. This adventure module features a fortress called Slaughtergarde, which has two towers that can rearrange themselves. The towers move periodically, causing earthquakes within the fortress. Additionally, the fortress contains various areas and rooms that can change positions, making navigation challenging for players.

"The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde" is known for its dynamic environment and intricate layout, providing a unique and memorable experience for players. It was published by Wizards of the Coast for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition.

I hope this helps alleviate your concerns and allows you to prepare for your game!

Voadam

Legend
I just pulled up Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde and quickly searched it using some terms. It has towers (an east and West one) and transposition between the material plane and the Abyss but I did not find anything about earthquakes and such and from my quick skim I did not see stuff about parts moving now. This is one I got the PDF on sale and have not read through or DMd.

Another similarly themed one is DCC#50 Vault of the Iron Overlord which has a rotating inner core dungeon so different things are physically accessible at different times. 3.5 too and not official WotC.

Remove ads