Need leprechaun statted

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
None popped up in the Compendium.

What did you want them to do in your game? What sort of niche? The 2nd Ed. leprechauns had no attacks, measley hit points and AC, and primarily just turned invisible, used ventriloquism, and stole from the PCs. That's something you could emulate without statting up a full creature.

And some of the creatures they already have could possibly fill the niche you're looking for: gnomes, spriggans, gremlins.

Ryujin

Legend
How about a 21st level ranged minion, whose only 'attack' power is the ability to polymorph any non-living object, on a hit, and has the ability to turn invisible as part of a move action? If the players are lucky enough they may just be able to move far enough in their octapus armour, to whack the Leprechan over the head with their tuna swords.

Fishie, fishie, where's the fishie? Wouldn't you like to know?

scourger

Explorer
I made some up, thanks. I can post the stats here, but some of the images I used for counters are from the interesting sexy costume google results for a search on "leprechaun" images.

Dannager

First Post
I know you've made them already, but spriggans are pretty close to leprechauns, thematically, and there are a bunch of those in the Compendium.

Remove ads