need pic for donor.

Harlock said:
Groovy! Thanks, Barendd Nobeard.
Camera? Check.

Batteries? Check?

Die Roller? Die roller?! Where is it?!!??? :eek: It will be a little while. I must lay in wait for the spousal unit and interrogate her whence she returns to our abode. She has moved my die roller and hidden it from me!

Harlock

First Post
Heh! I saw the post and I was like, "He came through!" This is even funnier... it's like Cthulhu really doesn't want us to see this... I wonder why. Mark? Did you make an evil elder god die roller!?!

Harlock said:
Heh! I saw the post and I was like, "He came through!" This is even funnier... it's like Cthulhu really doesn't want us to see this... I wonder why. Mark? Did you make an evil elder god die roller!?!
She has returned and shown me the hiding place! :)

OK, let's see if I can attach these pics.

First, a "front" view. This picture came out the best (clarity wise). The other ones are blurry, but this one is pretty clear.

The others are a back view, and some "side angles" to see. I think I need to get the tripod out, and shoot these in natural light, to get better color and no blurriness.

Attachments

• full_03.jpg
    full_03.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 47
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 41
  • side_angle_left.jpg
    side_angle_left.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 41
  • side_angle_right.jpg
    side_angle_right.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Harlock

First Post
Thanks so much. That pretty much is what I was hoping for. Mark? Will you be taking orders after Christmas for us folks that may get a little extra Christmas cash?

Remove ads