• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need random E10 group. (Hi, Dandu)

Sekhmet

First Post
The Fog thread got me thinking about a new adventure (first one in a few months, thanks).

I'm going to make an E10-13/ish string of adventures to sack an auxiliary tower of a god-like being, and intend for the adventure to be only very slightly difficult for a group of five adventurers.

Does anyone have a group at that level already made up that I could use as my "target group", so I can make sure things aren't too strong or too weak?

(I target Dandu in the title because he seems to have randomly leveled characters of all types just laying about the place)

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
Are you looking for average-made characters? Char Op Munchkins? How hard should we try?

Or... since [MENTION=85158]Dandu[/MENTION] already gave you 5, are you good?

Sekhmet

First Post
I should be good with Dandu's characters.
"Random E10" for a "somewhat difficult" adventure group should mean "average" characters having a kind of rough time with one or two encounters.

Thanks, Dandu.

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
[MENTION=85158]Dandu[/MENTION] - Am I missing something here? How is your cleric acquiring Combat Expertise (Prerequisite: Int 13) with an Intelligence of 10?

Tahlilian

First Post
Hello, I'm running the fog adventure now. We just started it the other night. I did throw some fog giants at them To start things off, but they didn't seem to pose a challenge. There are 4 - 9th lvl PC's. If you plan to use fog giants give them the "blindsence ability" if you don't the fog giants lose there reach, due to the 5ft visibility in fog. And same goes with other creatures.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads