Need work done: Irrasibon

Imperialus

Explorer
Irrasibon is kinda the red headed step child of Daemonforge. Pretty much every other stronghold had someone with close ties to it. I created Egran, Burned Man created the Forge, Grey One created Templemount... I forget who did the other ones, but what is important to realize is that for the most part they weren't group things. Individual people decided they liked the various patrons or had some hook they wanted to work in and ran with it, the group then pollished it up later. For example I created Egran, and the Grey King for the most part around my concept of the Archon's. I changed a bit of stuff on the way but tried to keep the city true to the orriginal hooks we had developed for the Grey King. What Irrasibon really needs is someone to step forward and say, "Hey I like the way the Mistress of the Sea looks and would like to do her stronghold". I would but I can honestly not come up with a single idea for her to make her city unique other than the fact that it is built on the shell of a giant sea creature, which has already been decided.

Anyhow if anyone has any interesting ideas for the Mistress of the Sea's stronghold please feel free to write something up. Alter the writeup for the Mistress herself if you want, just try and keep it pretty close to what is already there. She can be found about halfway down the patrons page.

Imperialus

Explorer
it looks really good. Did you come up with that all last night or did you find something hidden away in the files on the FTP?

Only problem is now you can't click on Lavurnum without going back to Irrasibon.

Last edited:

Remove ads