Nevada, Las Vegas - D&D v.3.5

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
Hello, gents and ladies!
Las Vegas is a funny place to be a gamer. There's a ton of gamers here, but the gaming groups to which they belong are fairly isolated and out of touch with each other. You could have two groups within a mile of each other for many years and never know it.
At any rate, I often need new players for my Friday night group and sometimes form all new groups to play every other weekened on Saturdays if I have something that needs a really good playtest.
If you are a Las Vegas gamer looking for a game or just wanting to network within the Vegas gaming community, drop a line here with your contact information.
Thanks!

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
I'll do that, BoredGremlin. Thanks for posting here.

Edit: Dropped you an e-mail this morning. I'm planning to run a one-shot Saturday game for a few people that have contacted me recently looking for a game. I'm hoping to make some contacts, provide a fun day of gaming, and give everyone a chance to meet & greet, and perhaps a new gaming group will form out of it. If nothing else, everyone has a fun Saturday afternoon playing their favorite RPG.

Last edited:

Bethanna

First Post
International Game Day

Hello there fellow LV gamers!

Did any of you attend any of the game day events? how did you like them?

I had thought of attending some, but ended up game shopping, during which I made a great deal at a local game shop and cleared them out of some Dwarven Forge items....

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
Lithlia said:
Good afternoon,

I'm new to Vegas, and looking to meet other gamers in the Lakes/Summerlin area.

Lithlia
Sorry, Lithlia. I don't check this thread often enough apparently. I'm in North/Norhwest LV. Depending on how deep you are in Summerlin that might be a 10 minute drive or up to a 30 minute trip. Aliente is my backyard.

Faradon

Explorer
Also new to Vegas

Hey am also new... just moved here and living near Ft. Apache and Warm Springs.

I'm looking for a game, and my wife might be willing to join as well.

Remove ads