• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nevada, Las Vegas - D&D v.3.5

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
Hello, gents and ladies!
Las Vegas is a funny place to be a gamer. There's a ton of gamers here, but the gaming groups to which they belong are fairly isolated and out of touch with each other. You could have two groups within a mile of each other for many years and never know it.
At any rate, I often need new players for my Friday night group and sometimes form all new groups to play every other weekened on Saturdays if I have something that needs a really good playtest.
If you are a Las Vegas gamer looking for a game or just wanting to network within the Vegas gaming community, drop a line here with your contact information.
Thanks!

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
I'll do that, BoredGremlin. Thanks for posting here.

Edit: Dropped you an e-mail this morning. I'm planning to run a one-shot Saturday game for a few people that have contacted me recently looking for a game. I'm hoping to make some contacts, provide a fun day of gaming, and give everyone a chance to meet & greet, and perhaps a new gaming group will form out of it. If nothing else, everyone has a fun Saturday afternoon playing their favorite RPG.

Last edited:

Bethanna

First Post
International Game Day

Hello there fellow LV gamers!

Did any of you attend any of the game day events? how did you like them?

I had thought of attending some, but ended up game shopping, during which I made a great deal at a local game shop and cleared them out of some Dwarven Forge items....

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
Lithlia said:
Good afternoon,

I'm new to Vegas, and looking to meet other gamers in the Lakes/Summerlin area.

Lithlia
Sorry, Lithlia. I don't check this thread often enough apparently. I'm in North/Norhwest LV. Depending on how deep you are in Summerlin that might be a 10 minute drive or up to a 30 minute trip. Aliente is my backyard.

Faradon

Explorer
Also new to Vegas

Hey am also new... just moved here and living near Ft. Apache and Warm Springs.

I'm looking for a game, and my wife might be willing to join as well.

Remove ads