D&D 5E Neverwinter & the North (LMoP campaign sequel)

meomwt

First Post
I wish Bill Webb saw this, he was one of the writers of Sewers of the Underguild and he might be interested to see how we adapted it.

I'm at work and can't check right now, but Frog God Games (prop. B. Webb) might have a messageboard attached to it. Certainly, Necromancer Games (from which Frog God Games sprang) had a board, which might still be active, and which Bill would frequent. You could look there and link your blogs for him to look at.

You might also be able to message him via the Frog God website. He's a pretty cool guy and would be interested in seeing what you've done with his Sewers.

Nebulous

Legend
I'm at work and can't check right now, but Frog God Games (prop. B. Webb) might have a messageboard attached to it. Certainly, Necromancer Games (from which Frog God Games sprang) had a board, which might still be active, and which Bill would frequent. You could look there and link your blogs for him to look at.

You might also be able to message him via the Frog God website. He's a pretty cool guy and would be interested in seeing what you've done with his Sewers.

Good idea. I'll do that.

Nebulous

Legend
OMG....the party of 6th level characters "surprised" two legendary vampires as they huddled in prayer to Asmodeus....shenanigans ensued.

I think we'll be wrapping this up soon (as in now) to start Princes :) No, it was not a TPK. Somehow.

Remove ads