3PP Release New 3PP Release: The Arcane Exterminator (Artificer) + 9 New Magic Items!

xiphumor

Legend
New Third Party Publication: The Arcane Exterminator! Now with VTT support!

Arcane Exterminator Cover.png

Use this link to get it now on DriveThruRPG!

The debut publication for Speaks & Spells Publishing and the first third-party product designed by Gate Pass Gazette author Clarke Peterson, The Arcane Exterminator captures the spirit (pun intended) of pop-culture's most iconic ghost hunters and brings them to the artificer class for Level Up! In addition to a brand new archetype, The Arcane Exterminator also comes with 9 new magic items to reinforce the fantasy of playing a paranormal investigator at every tier of play. Included, you'll find:
  • The Advertising Gremlin
  • My First Book of Monsters
  • Affective Ectoplasm
  • The Moral Compass
  • The Amulet of Immutability
  • The Inquisitor's Ring
  • The Antimagic Grenade
  • The Staff of the Mage Hunter
  • and of course, the iconic Box of Evil and Good

Last edited:

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
Hahahhah! Perfect for a ghostbuster! Would just be perfect in a psionics game or playing around with a Zeitgeist/Steampunk setting.

And the interior art? Great job.

xiphumor

Legend
The Arcane Exterminator has paid back its project-specific expenses! A huge thank you to everyone who gave me their vote of confidence as a new publisher and supported the packet! I hope to bring you even better things in the future!

Speaking of which, here’s a sneak peak at my next project! What do you hope to see in it?

Attachments

• Secrets_of_the_Selkies_-_Draft_Cover.png
    Secrets_of_the_Selkies_-_Draft_Cover.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 34

Remove ads