• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP Release New 3PP Release: The Arcane Exterminator (Artificer) + 9 New Magic Items!

xiphumor

Legend
New Third Party Publication: The Arcane Exterminator! Now with VTT support!

Arcane Exterminator Cover.png

Use this link to get it now on DriveThruRPG!

The debut publication for Speaks & Spells Publishing and the first third-party product designed by Gate Pass Gazette author Clarke Peterson, The Arcane Exterminator captures the spirit (pun intended) of pop-culture's most iconic ghost hunters and brings them to the artificer class for Level Up! In addition to a brand new archetype, The Arcane Exterminator also comes with 9 new magic items to reinforce the fantasy of playing a paranormal investigator at every tier of play. Included, you'll find:
  • The Advertising Gremlin
  • My First Book of Monsters
  • Affective Ectoplasm
  • The Moral Compass
  • The Amulet of Immutability
  • The Inquisitor's Ring
  • The Antimagic Grenade
  • The Staff of the Mage Hunter
  • and of course, the iconic Box of Evil and Good

Last edited:

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
Hahahhah! Perfect for a ghostbuster! Would just be perfect in a psionics game or playing around with a Zeitgeist/Steampunk setting.

And the interior art? Great job.

xiphumor

Legend
The Arcane Exterminator has paid back its project-specific expenses! A huge thank you to everyone who gave me their vote of confidence as a new publisher and supported the packet! I hope to bring you even better things in the future!

Speaking of which, here’s a sneak peak at my next project! What do you hope to see in it?

Attachments

• Secrets_of_the_Selkies_-_Draft_Cover.png
    Secrets_of_the_Selkies_-_Draft_Cover.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 38

Remove ads