• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Burning Sky Battlemaps

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Some new 1-inch scale battlemaps are available for free download on the War of the Burning Sky web page. You'll find them in the right hand column on that page, in the box entitled "Resources". The battlemaps are for adventures five and six in the campaign saga, Mission to the Monastery of Two Winds and Tears of the Burning Sky. WotBS's layout guru, Eric Life-Putnam, mentions as a side-note: "As a possible point of interest, we have a new record for biggest battlemap yet: the first map in the #6 package (Castle Korstull level one) is over 6 x 8 feet fully assembled (75 x 99 inches, or 190.5 x 251.5 cm)."

dpmcalister

Explorer
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but are there any battlemaps for adventures seven and eight? (Although I realise that O, Wintry Song of Agony has only just been released and I'm probably being impatient ;))

Thanks.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
I have every intention of completing them tomorrow. They should be available shortly thereafter, if not immediately thereafter. Thanks for your patience. :)

Remove ads