• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Character Builder from WotC!

Holy Bovine

First Post
I'm not sure if this thread is really useful anymore for asking these kinds of questions - discussion of the online CB itself seems to be drown in the 'noise' of what is/isn't legal but here goes -

How do you delete items from your inventory? I don't want to sell them or anything I just want to take the potions my paladin character (online CB imported it just fine!) has used out of his current inventory. I'm hoping this is just something I have missed in the 10 minutes I have spent trying to do it! help a bovine out!

evilref

Explorer
I'm not sure if this thread is really useful anymore for asking these kinds of questions - discussion of the online CB itself seems to be drown in the 'noise' of what is/isn't legal but here goes -

How do you delete items from your inventory? I don't want to sell them or anything I just want to take the potions my paladin character (online CB imported it just fine!) has used out of his current inventory. I'm hoping this is just something I have missed in the 10 minutes I have spent trying to do it! help a bovine out!

Marketplace, there's a delete option as well as selling.

Pbartender

First Post

Also note that you can type in a negative number for the quantity when buying or adding items, which will subtract that amount from your inventory.

Bagpuss

Legend
Marketplace, there's a delete option as well as selling.

To be clear it's Remove, under the Selling tab, in the marketplace.

Took me a while to find because I didn't want to sell the item, just remove it. So didn't look in the selling area at first.

Melissa

First Post
Hey remember when wizard talked about how CB and stuff would be free and the only thing that you had to play for was the articles and the online maps and play? Yeah that was why I never bothered with the DDI.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Hey remember when wizard talked about how CB and stuff would be free and the only thing that you had to play for was the articles and the online maps and play? Yeah that was why I never bothered with the DDI.

I don't actually remember that, but never mind that now --

Welcome to ENWorld!

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Hey remember when wizard talked about how CB and stuff would be free and the only thing that you had to play for was the articles and the online maps and play?

Can't say I do, actually. Maybe a link to refresh my memory?

Cheers!

/M

Remove ads