New Class- Shinobi

Balgus

First Post
I took your advice, and made it posible for the player to advance in certain jutsu. But it is still limited to only a couple of advancements.

And at Chuunina nd Jounin lvl, the char becomes more powerful in ways more than just increasing the dice.

Thanks a bunch
Balgus

Balgus

First Post
Storyteller01 said:
Why not leave the bard spell progression in place, using them as the jutsus known. Several spells fit what I've seen (granted, I've only seen a few episodes). Or perhaps have jutsus based off of skill rolls.
That would work, but then I would have to tailor the class to a spell-casting template. And that makes it a bit difficult. I think Chakra points (like Psionics power points) work better because it doesn't limit how many times a player can perform a cetrain jutsu, but instead he can do the same jutsu until he runs out of energy (like a sorcerer)

And also, if I kept the spell progression as his Jutsu known, then I would have to mold the jutsu into spell like abilities. And that is quite difficult. Besides, i wanted the jutsu to scale as the character gets more powerful, and spells don't lend themselves well to that kind of design.

It's just easier to make a psionics like class- and then goto my DM to sign off on the jutsu.

Remove ads