New D&D Adventure Reveal On 17th May at 'The Descent'

Perkins was talking about the 9 Hells...

Baldurs Gate 3 gets announced...that a major A.F announcement. There was a tweet from Brian Fargo last fall saying he knew which developer was working on it. E3 falls in June...and they just did a lore you should know on Bhaal.

I rest my case.

If you want to talk Baldur's Gate, the cover illustration makes me think of Beamdog's Siege of Dragonspear. Sure, the antagonist is an Aasimar without pointed ears, but their plan is to launch an invasion of Hell in order to rescue lost souls.
View attachment 105810

gyor

Legend
I wonder that too because I find 5e Adventures, for the most part, to be better than 80%+ of the past adventures, story-wise (a lot of them are not all that easy to run, but they have generally great plots, IMO.)

Aside from maybe not liking FR (not a huge fan myself, more neutral) what is NOT "steak" about them?

It's not so much the APs, it's a lack of proper setting books like FRCG and books for other settings.

Plus most of the books are such an unfocused mish-mash of material that they lack the "Steak".

Parmandur

Book-Friend
It's not so much the APs, it's a lack of proper setting books like FRCG and books for other settings.

Plus most of the books are such an unfocused mish-mash of material that they lack the "Steak".

Variety of material is not a lack of quality in said material.

We have two setting books now, and an idea of what they will look like in the future.

Remove ads

Remove ads