D&D 5E New D&D Hardcover To Be Announced On The 23rd (Tomorrow)?

According to this page on Amazon.com, a new Dungeon & Dragons hardcover title for May will be announced tomorrow. Users in the US see the product below (those in the UK are seeing a Wizkids miniatures set instead).

So far signs look like Ravenloft, but we’ll know for sure tomorrow.

[Update -- also mentioned by Todd Kendrick, recently of D&D Beyond].

WotC has posted the below animation, which says “The Mist Beckons”.

Eu15emPXcAQLSQQ.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Campaign book, with dreadlords, more monsters, spells, tales of van Richten, updated vistani, new player races. Possibly an introductory adventure.

👏👏👏👏
That would be my guess/hope. Whatever it is, I’m betting this is the second of the two upcoming books with an updated take on the Vistani mentioned in that one blog post. Seems like a Demiplane of Dread campaign setting would be the perfect place to introduce the Vistani as planar nomads rather than servants of Strahd. It would also be easy enough to tie Innistrad in there if they wanted to.

Weiley31

Legend
After the creepy clown hoaxes of a few years ago, my kids still periodically ask me every few months whether they were real. A murderous clown (fey? undead?) monster seems like a great idea for a 5E Ravenloft/horror adventures book.
Heckna, by Hit Point Press, is basically following this concept as it's about your party trying to survive a killer Carnival that is being runned by what seems to be an Eldritch Abomination/Fey/Something masquerading as a clown jester known as Heckna.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases