D&D 5E New D&D Magazine from Matt Colville

Matt Colville's publishing company MCDM Productions is launching a new online D&D magazine called Arcadia. James Introcaso will be the managing editor, and Esper Genesis’ Rich Lescouflair will be one of the contributors.

Matt Colville's publishing company MCDM Productions is launching a new online D&D magazine called Arcadia. James Introcaso will be the managing editor, and Esper Genesis’ Rich Lescouflair will be one of the contributors.

B1989F29-26B4-4FA8-9CF1-1CA5C6669904.jpeg

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I think that's a good model. I used to subscribe to En5ider, and it was worth it, but I just had too many subscriptions services and I've drastically culled them down. I know that EnWorld republished a collection of the character class options as a book, but it would be need to have annual anthologies or similar collections of all the En5ider articles. Or over various collections via Drive Thru Rpg. For example, put all the factions and organizations into one collection, do the same for locations, etc.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Arcadia was the band name for Duran Duran in the 80s when one of them left for a bit. 😀. Oddly enough the hit sing was Election Day, come November, I’ll probably play it when I go vote! Child of the 80s knowledge FTW.

Remove ads

Remove ads