5E New D&D Magazine from Matt Colville

Russ Morrissey

Comments

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Hmmm... I'm a big fan of Matt Colville's work, but I just don't have the sime to subscribe and read another periodical. When I would have time to mash the "what's new" button on EN World?

Hopefully, he'll sell collections in a book form or on Drive Thru RPG every year or two. I find that I'll buy a book of a blog where I won't follow it every week (e.g. The Monsters Know What They're Doing). Also, I'm not a fan of online magazines. I have yet to find a format I like. If it were available on Kindle, maybe. Still, wish him the best and hope it leads to some cool print materials down the line.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I think that's a good model. I used to subscribe to En5ider, and it was worth it, but I just had too many subscriptions services and I've drastically culled them down. I know that EnWorld republished a collection of the character class options as a book, but it would be need to have annual anthologies or similar collections of all the En5ider articles. Or over various collections via Drive Thru Rpg. For example, put all the factions and organizations into one collection, do the same for locations, etc.

EthanSental

Adventurer
Arcadia was the band name for Duran Duran in the 80s when one of them left for a bit. 😀. Oddly enough the hit sing was Election Day, come November, I’ll probably play it when I go vote! Child of the 80s knowledge FTW.

COMING SOON: 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Advertisement1

Latest threads

COMING SOON: 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Advertisement2

Advertisement4