D&D 5E New D&D Magazine from Matt Colville

Matt Colville's publishing company MCDM Productions is launching a new online D&D magazine called Arcadia. James Introcaso will be the managing editor, and Esper Genesis’ Rich Lescouflair will be one of the contributors.

Matt Colville's publishing company MCDM Productions is launching a new online D&D magazine called Arcadia. James Introcaso will be the managing editor, and Esper Genesis’ Rich Lescouflair will be one of the contributors.

B1989F29-26B4-4FA8-9CF1-1CA5C6669904.jpeg

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Hmmm... I'm a big fan of Matt Colville's work, but I just don't have the sime to subscribe and read another periodical. When I would have time to mash the "what's new" button on EN World?

Hopefully, he'll sell collections in a book form or on Drive Thru RPG every year or two. I find that I'll buy a book of a blog where I won't follow it every week (e.g. The Monsters Know What They're Doing). Also, I'm not a fan of online magazines. I have yet to find a format I like. If it were available on Kindle, maybe. Still, wish him the best and hope it leads to some cool print materials down the line.

Remove ads

Remove ads