• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Dark Sun Info - Free Tyr and the Mountains of Athas

Wik

First Post
Hm. The Free Tyr part goes well with my line of thinking. And the Ringing Mountains thing was something I already knew myself - glad nothing was changed, there. As for the halfligns in jungle ruins - I'm a fan, I can live with it. But the anti-defiling, primal-power source thing? Still on the jury, there.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
I agree with the rationale for Free Tyr. Wished he bothered to talk about it more.

Interesting insight on what's going on with the halflings of the Ringing Mountains. Sounds like there is some trashcanning of life-shaping in the origin of the halflings though . . .

Dausuul

Legend
Hmm. Good stuff here for the most part. Even if he does keep name-checking Rajaat, a character I wish would just quietly go away.

I'm more or less neutral on Free Tyr, but the ruined halfling empire thing looks really cool.

weem

First Post
Very interesting ;) I know some people who I think will dig this setting quite a bit so I'm excited to see it here... even I may not run with it.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'm loving this, not happy with hearing Rejaat but I'll survive everything else in there I'm happy with...

Kinda feels like they're turning life science into like druids and wardens, and that I can really live with....

Remove ads