• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Dungeon Tiles - what do you want to see?

Woas

First Post
Agreed on wilderness and Dungeon decor.

I would love in addition to the already stated suggestions of 1x1 squares of chests, chairs, boxes, columns, tables, etc. if they also had stuff like: generic dead body marker (so you know where your guy is dying... cause when you push a mini over on its side, they tend to roll around and migrate on the board. Not surprisingly it always seems closer to the healer too). Along with generic weapon makers (so when your players are trying to squeeze every conceivable action into one round and start to drop weapons so they can draw other ones, you know where that weapon is on the ground... so the enemies can run by and swoop it up!)
And just basic stuff like that.

I'd also like to see round floor areas. The diagonal ones in the last Crypts and Temple set are a start.

Kunimatyu

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
The ship set just doesn't interest me personally. I imagine it would if you were running the Savage Tide AP though.

Olaf the Stout

I am, and I find that ships in particular benefit from having a detailed layout on the battlemat.

I can flub my way through a cave or temple complex with just dry erase markers, but ships, especially if they're moving in relation to each other, very much benefit from solid props like the Dungeon Tiles.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
JustKim said:
I'm looking forward to the wilderness tiles. Some hazardous terrain, particularly lava, would also be nice.
I've been hoping for this since day 1.

JustKim

First Post
FATDRAGONGAMES said:
We offer both wilderness and cavern tiles in the E-Z TILES series:
I have wilderness tiles from Skeleton Key. The problem is that, one, a lush green outdoor area takes a lot more ink than a dungeon intersection, and two, outdoors is by nature really big. If I pay $16 for some outdoor tiles, $12 for foamcore to mount them on, $6 for spray adhesive, and $30 for new printer cartridges when I run out halfway through printing them, I've spent a lot of money. The WotC tiles are $10 for everything, so if I buy multiples for the big wilderness areas I want, I've still saved money.

I like printable tiles, but for colorful wilderness, it's not really feasible.

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
I want to see them keep the same quality and quantity for the same MSRP they currently sell for.

I am very, very happy with the three sets of Dungeon Tiles I've purchase so far.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads