• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Dungeon Tiles - what do you want to see?

Kunimatyu

First Post
What new Dungeon Tiles do you want to see WotC release?

I really want to see a ship set that features modular ship sections and belowdecks areas, and maybe a sloop occupying its own 8x10 tile.

sjmiller

Explorer
I want to see doors that stand up. Or maybe some chests, boxes, etc. closed on one side and open on the other. How about a Dungeon Tiles accessories pack?

jcfiala

Explorer
I'm going to call Ditto on both the wilderness and the Dungeon Accessories ideas.

Another possibility is some sort of cave/tunnel style tiles. Or another idea is for round rooms.

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Furniture and dungeon trappings. Dozens of 1" squares depicting furniture, barricades, obstacles, desks, chairs, and other interesting "set dressing".

teitan

Legend
I'd like to see WOTC try their hand at some 3-d style terrain. Nothing extravagant like Dwarven Forge but something mass produced and possibly inexpensive. Maybe a started box of them for 40 and expansion for 20 bucks or something...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads