• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New front page

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm slowly figuring out how the new front page, articles, and sections work. It'd help to know if I'm heading in a generally pleasig direction - obviously it has to be different to before because it's a different platform. So maybe we can make it better than before!

Anyway - so right now we have three sections - Front Page (all news); Reviews; Subscribers Content.

We've lost the ability to have forum and news conversations linked, so we'll likely have two threads on major news events. That'll be a bit fiddly, but I suppose it's not the end of the world.

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
Is your main story supposed to be showing the entire text of the article? I think a preview like the other articles would suffice.

Also some of the menus are a little screwy on my iPad.

I really like the revolving news slideshow thing - although I think it should be more prominent - larger and perhaps placed where the main news article is now. It kinda looks like an ad over in the righthand column ghetto there. Less text overlaid on it, too - is there a way to just have a headline? Maybe show a preview of the text on mouseover?

Remove ads