• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New gaming store in the midwest

tmaaas said:
Well, I had planned on stopping in Saturday, but didn't make it. Got a suprise visit from my parents instead.

I'll probably stop by today; I live only 10-12 min. to the south and shop at the Walmart on Hwy. 100 about once a week.

I'm definitely interested in some game days. I enjoyed the one I went to at Games Plus in Chicago.
Excellent! I'm the "Kent" who spoke to James about running one. He wants to get settled first, then there's the holidays, and then the next Chicago Gameday (early January, if tradition holds). That's why I suggested February. I'll post a poll in December to pick a date, and then we can start planning! You wannan run something?

rpghost

First Post
Mort said:
Quick question to rpghost: Do you guys stock Knights of the Dinner Table, and if so how’s the selection? I need to find some back issues.

The selection isn't the best, but I do have mostly OLD issues, so maybe it'll work out the best for you :)

James

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads