• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Heroes Arise IC

doghead

thotd
Thomas Hobbes said:
"Not terribly descriptive," remarks Cel casually.

"Sir William is a wizard from the town of Hilgarn. He called us together. He had found the source of the storm. He sent us to find out more. And put an end to it it possible. He was able to see the upper floors. But nothing of what moved therein it seems."

Hoegor speaks quietly as they move forward. He hopes that his telling is not so riveting as to distract the others from watching their step.

"All the great heros had departed. On another quest, or something. Apparently. We were the best he could scrounge together.

"Got a tower in the center of town. Got a crystal ball 'n all. He's a bit of a fan of amateur dramatics. Judging from the meeting we had.

"Rocheleen is his assistant. Or something."

doghead

thotd
Thomas Hobbes said:
A crystal ball, hmm? A big shot.

"Tell me about Rocheleen," Cel encourages Hoegor.

"You know as much about her as I do. I think she may be a spellcaster."

ooc: Cel would have seen Rocheleen up top at the camp. Which means Cel knows about as much about her as Hoegor does.

Jemal: has she cast any spells while with us. I can't remember.

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
"Either way it looks like she be stayin' up here, so it don't matter much. Now that Jillian has jammed the lock how about we be movin' on?"

Jemal

Adventurer
Now assured that the lock has been jammed, the party proceeds down the narrow corridor, finally coming to the conclusion that though they haven't seen her cast any spells (as far as they could tell), she IS William's apprentice, and so probably can.

After a few minutes of discussion,they arrive at the split corridor.. the Caved-in (and then dug-out) corridor to their right, and the untouched door to the left, which radiates stronger Evil to Deirdre than the other way.

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf : Halfling Rogue 2

Nodding at Hoegor's statement, Jillian moves carefully forward with the lantern watching for traps. She crawls over the debris pile and through the openning made by Hoegor. Then once she is at the door shw will check for traps, pick the lock, and then wait for the others before entering. At any time along the way or at the door if she finds any traps, she will attempt to disarm them. If the disarm attemt fails she will confer with her companions before continuing. (Did I post too many actions at once? Just trying to get things moving.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads