• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Heroes Arise IC

Jemal

Adventurer
OODM: (anyone who hasn't posted their choices of the equipment just post what you take retroactively with your next post)

IDM:
You all sort out the stuff and decide to bunker down for the night . It's miserable and fairly cold, but the fire keeps you from getting too chilled.

When the 'morning' (Or at least the less-dark than dark gloom that you've become used to during days) comes, you ready yourselves, after a luke-warm breakfast, to proceed into the dungeon. The party seems to have agreed on jamming the lock to permanently trap the Troll first, so you move down to the doorway and Jillian sets to work on it. After a few minutes of carefully working away at it, she thinks she's got it to the point where it would take a lot of hard work to open it, which is the best she'ld be able to do without actually breaking something large and heavy off inside the lock.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
"Nice work Jillian.

"The place maybe trapped. We had a rock fall up ahead. So watch yourselves.

"Lady Silvereyes, do you want to lead again?

"Perhaps with Jillian up close with the lantern to keep an eye out for surprises. You have an eye for them it would seem.

"Beric and Cel in the middle and I'll cover our backs as before.

Which, if no one objects, he does. Shield on left arm, spear in right hand, point down to allow easy coverage of front and back.

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf : Halfling Rogue 2

doghead said:
"Nice work Jillian."

"The place maybe trapped. We had a rock fall up ahead. So watch yourselves."

"Lady Silvereyes, do you want to lead again?"

"Perhaps with Jillian up close with the lantern to keep an eye out for surprises. You have an eye for them it would seem."

"Beric and Cel in the middle and I'll cover our backs as before."

"Thanks Hoegor. I always try to put my best in my work. But it is always nice to be appreciated."

The small halfling nods at the barbarian's suggestion.

"Up front with Deirdre. Gotcha!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Do keep an eye on the others, would you Geoff? And make sure our horses don't wander away." Cel walks immediately in front of Hoegor, an unlit cigarette with a light spell cast on it providing him with a personal light source. He looks around the corridor with interest, and nods, impressed, upon seeing Jillian's work. She's not bad, and I've seen that done often enough before. "So what's supposed to be down here? Do you know?"

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
"Lots of big monster badness. Hopefully.

"We don't know much at all really. Our first trip down was cut short by a rock fall. The corridor forks further down, each one ending in a door. Lady Silvereyes got a sence of something bad down one of the corridors, but we didn't get to either door.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Cel frowns slightly. "You hope for odd things." He shrugs. "Anyway, what I meant was, what do you hope to do here that will help solve the, ah, local meteorlogical oddities?"

doghead

thotd
Hoegor gives Cel a puzzeled look.

"We find whoever or whatever is causing it, and put a stop to it. If we are unable to do so, we take what we have learnt back to Sir William.

"Assuming that any of us survive," he adds with a savage grin.

"Lady Silvereyes. Which corridor do you wish to try first?"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads