New Horizon Development | Coming Q1 2020

My friends, I thank you all for viewing this thread. A special thanks to those who have followed it from the start.

Debriefing starts now,

• My Struggle You saw the life of a real and dedicated game designer here, firsthand.
  • My Passion Don't ever, ever, let anyone stop you from accomplishing your goals.
  • My Mission Showed you there's more to tabletop rpg games than the other 100 systems out there.
  • My Belief The market is currently in self-destruct mode.
  • The Future Play Death Stranding By Hideo Kojima. Seriously.

I've accomplished my objective for New Horizon. Today, I can call this book my bible. Written by me, and me alone. My work.

What you do from this point on is entirely up to you. For those who are hesitant because they didn't like my persona, I'll just say this, stop being silly. If you really don't buy it because of me, you're depriving yourself from a great experience. It's not what your friends say, it's not what your neighbors say, it's what you say. When you don't buy my product out of shear ignorance, you're causing me no harm. I chose to be here and share a great experience with all of you. I've the game by my side, and that's all I play today. I strongly believe that's all you'll play too! Works great with Astral btw. Those playing it today are having a blast, as the ratings are beginning to reflect it.

You know where is home for me, NEW HORIZON BY FELIX, J. – A DARK FANTASY TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAME | POWERED BY LUDENS 2.0
Stop by from time to time, for exclusive updates and discounts.

New Horizon walks on its own feet today, and there's nothing more rewarding than collection the fruits of my hard work.

As a professional, I must refrain from engaging publicly in one-on-one conversations. It's the best way to grow and receive the respect I deserve.

Thank you for all the good times! Please don't forget to check out the Collector's Edition.

2020 ENnie Runner!

coverside.jpg

Last edited:

With New Horizon already released, I'm rolling out modest free supplements at least three times a week.
You can find them at the game's website: DOWNLOAD: EZORIAN DISHES VOLS. 1-3 FREE! – NEW HORIZON BY FELIX, J.

If you haven't already purchased the game, and want to save a few bucks, you'll find coupons within some of these supplements. Coupons subject to expire

Regarding Sales,
There won't be any major sale publicly. In order to get special discounts, be sure to subscribe for my news and updates through DTRPG.
That way, you can benefit from special black friday offers that are coming soon.

More about free supplements

This free product is offered as is, and it's designed to give players a new challenge to play alongside the main game. Vol.4, provides a small quest with challenging opponents you can defeat, while exploring the labyrinth of Bi'Yatt in search of the master demon. For more, visit NEW HORIZON BY FELIX, J. – A DARK FANTASY TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAME | POWERED BY LUDENS 2.0

The-labyrinth-of-Bi%E2%80%99Yatt-1-791x1024.jpg

You'll need the actual game in order to play it the way it's meant to be played. If you wish to adapt these adventures to whatever system you're playing, be my guest.

The wraith, leads the way.

Last edited:

My Stance On The Whole LoTFP Drama From 09/27 @ DTRPG
As seen here: https://knightstabletoprpg.com/2019/...om-9-27-dtrpg/

Dear customer, have you heard of all the craziness happening lately!?
I'm no news anchor, but I sure want to bring you the news this morning.

LoTFP just went on to anger everyone with their latest title: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...er-He-Contains
Before you go, please know I don't support them in any way and I believe DTRPG should have banned the author.

Reminder: The special members exclusive sale for New Horizon ends Sunday 9/29. I hope you enjoy your adventures in Ezora. Be sure to checkout the latest free supplements available for the game, Vols. 1-5.

Sincerely,
Felix, J

IMG_0084.jpg

K&L October Newsletter
In this monthly newsletter
  • Waiting for your feedback
  • Issues along the way
  • Free Supplements
Dear customer, Welcome to the Oct. Newsletter, in this issue I'm bringing forth some very very very real issues I've encountered recently that are making me feel rather displeased with the state that the market is in for a while now.

Let's start with one key issue. I need to hear you feedback in order to improve my products, in order to make it better for you. New Horizon debuted Sep 1st and while the game is selling daily, I've only received feedback from five purchasers, and 1 review.

If you liked the game, please take a second to visit the link and leave your rating and or review. I really need to understand you thoughts on the title in order to further expand and enhance it. I made the game for you, and believe it or not, I can't play the game as much as you'd like to because I'm always marketing it.

Here's the issue, the market looks big right? Truth is, it isn't. There's thousands of supplements out there, but few complete games. There's a big war of information to get to the end user which is you, the customer.

Things get dirty, it isn't a clean fight. I ran into liars, trolls, and no-life individuals more often then I would like. Some are downright scary, while others are plainly hilarious. Truth is, you might have no clue of what I deal with to get this product to you.

Zealots run the market, they don't want to make room for legit game designers like myself. If you own New Horizon you already know why they worry. It's plain and simple, NH isn't the best game out there, it's its own type of TRPG and it's affordable. It just makes some of these other guys look silly.

Can you believe NH wasn't featured in the newsletter? I think it's ridiculous when you receive a response such as, "Couldn't fit it, because if the newsletter is too big (one or two more links) then you, the buyer, won't read it… Make your own idea of the subject. Bottom line is, I need your help to spread the word about New Horizon in order to keep it growing.

Regarding free supplements
Hope you're enjoying them. More are on the way!

Best regards,
Felix, J.

Remove ads