• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New look.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Piratecat said:
I have the same problem with the thread icons that indicate whether or not a thread has been viewed. Perhaps Michael can darken/lighten these to make the contrast a little more obvious.
That would be awesome. :)

Also of note, Piratecat, if I reported your post to the moderators I'm sorry I was just trying to figure out why every other post that I didn't make had the extra exclamation point icon. :eek: I guess you can't report you own post to the moderators... :p

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Piratecat said:
Next time, just hover your cursor over the icon. :p
Hmmm I might do that next time but its not as much fun as clicking and hoping for a good roll on my reflex save. :D

(Yes the lesson was learned and yes I lose allot of rogues.)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Joshua Dyal said:
True, but some of the older ways things worked were actually better in some ways. Although it looks like poster info is on the side again, I do miss my Stealth mode. I may not spend nearly as much time on ENWorld at work as I used to.

Although maybe that's really a good thing... ;)
Stealth is available, but not yet finished.

Dark Jezter

First Post
The new look of the forums is quite spiffy-looking, but I've noticed that the forums now don't seem to wrap to my window. I have a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of my Internet Explorer.

If it matters, I've got my monitor resolution set to 1280x1024.

Yeah, I was automatically in Stealth when I came back, but I couldn't see any posts! I'll keep checking into that one; I really do prefer it.

As an aside, when I'm typing replies, for some reason the "box" that I'm typing in is really, really wide. There's nothing in it over on the far right, but about 20% of the screen needs to be scrolled. Granted, I don't keep my resolution really high (my wife doesn't like the itty-bitty words that way) but that does seem a bit odd.

LightPhoenix

First Post
The only thing I'm really noticing that there seems to be a space at the top of every post... like there's an extra < p > tag at the start of the box where the post is displayed... possibly from where the avatar/info used to be?

Oh, and a couple of the Post Icons are broken = Gamedays, Anime, Comics, and D20 Modern.

Is there anyway that some of us can help with making the styles?

Michael Morris

First Post
Hello all, and thanks for the support. A few responses in no particular order regarding the themes.

Post Icons: Yes, four appear to be missing. I'll get them up within the hour b4 I leave this truckstop here in Franklin KY

Post Arrangement: Having user icons on top or to the left isn't a style contolled option, it's a sitewide option. Looks like Russ switched it back to the old setting - when last I touched the setting it was set to left :)

Stealth: As the most popular theme this will be the first to be reinstated. I'm going to try to find and download a copy of this for RC4 - of the themes we were using this was the only one I didn't write.

I'll try to get the others up as quickly as feasable - but be aware a theme takes about 6 hours to write and I'm working on other things for Russ at the moment as well.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I hate clutter, but this new look is pretty darn clean.
I especially like what the new [ code ] blocks look like!

-- N

Remove ads