New low level offensive spells

Caliban

Rules Monkey
I mentioned these as a joke in another post awhile back, but decide to actually write them up and add them to a spell book one of the PC's in my home game found.
Here's the initial write up, let me know what you think:

Bigby's Probing Finger (Sorcerer, Warlock, and Wizard)

Evocation

Level: Cantrip
Casting Time: 1 Action
Range: Touch
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous

You create a Tiny finger of shimmering, translucent force that pokes your target in a sensitive location. Make a melee spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1 point of force damage and “jumps” (is pushed) 5’ away from you. Reducing the damage to zero will negate the spell, as will the Shield spell (no damage, no forced movement.)

The distance pushed increases by 5’ when you reach 5th level (10’), 11th level (15’), and 17th level (20’).

Rashid's Offensive Gesture (Sorcerer, Warlock, and Wizard)

Enchantment

Level: 1
Casting time: 1 Action
Range: 60’
Components: S
Duration: End of the target’s next turn.

Make a rude gesture at a single creature that can see you. Target must have an Int above 3. The target must make an Int save or be forced to react emotionally. They will feel the need to spend their next round attacking you (can be with melee, range, spells, etc). Attacks against any other target(s) will be made with disadvantage.

Dashiel's Inappropriate Touch (Sorcerer, Warlock, and Wizard)

Illusion

Level: 2
Casting time: 1 Action
Range: Touch
Components: V, S
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute

Make a melee spell attack against a target creature to overwhelm them with repressed childhood memories, with you as the object of their fear. Target must make a Wisdom saving throw or drop whatever it is holding and become frightened for the duration.

While frightened by this spell, a creature must take the Dash action and move away from you by the safest available route on each of its turns, unless there is nowhere to move. If the creature ends its turn in a location where it doesn’t have line of sight to you, the creature can make a Wisdom saving throw. On a successful save, the spell ends for that creature.

Last edited:

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Uh... on the one hand, I'd use these. On the other...

Unrelated, are you or Bigby by any chance proctologists?

maxresdefault.jpg

Remove ads