• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Mac encounter tracker beta-test

Paulyhedral

Dice Fiend
Greetings fellow RPGers,

For the last few months, I've been working on an encounter tracker application for the Mac, and it's now getting close to being ready for a full-blown beta-test. As such, I'm looking for those who are interested and serious about testing what I think is a really cool application. The application isn't ready for testing just yet, but I expect it will be within the next couple weeks.

This is a native Mac application, so you will need an Intel Mac running OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).

Its features include:

• Plan encounters ahead-of-time and run an encounter with the click of a button.
  • Create groups for PC adventuring parties or your favorite baddies to quickly drop into an encounter.
  • Flexible condition tracking system.
  • Includes a map view with tokens for all encounter participants for each encounter.
  • Supports Dungeons and Dragons 4e zones through map regions that can apply their own set of conditions to anyone within.
  • mark encounters as favorites for easy reference.
  • Supports multiple RPG game systems via plugins; currently supports Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 and 4e, and Pathfinder.
  • Basic support for importing 4e Character Builder files.
  • Keeps a log of everything that happens during an encounter: condition changes, hit point loss and gain, etc.

If you're interested in joining the beta-testing team, please send an email to beta AT pilgrimagesoftware.com telling us why you would like to be involved.

Thanks,
Paul Schifferer
Pilgrimage Software

You can't beat the price (free), but I'd love to have at least some sort of manual or tutorial to tell me what it can or can't do. Looks promising, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Happy coding!

Remove ads