New player with questions :D

ryryguy

First Post
When editing your signature (or a post), click the button with the picture of the globe with a link on it. A dialog will open. Put the url in the dialog. When you close the dialog, it will place the BBCode for a URL link in the text. Edit the section between the "URL" blocks, that's the text that will show up.

For example:

This is google

(Hit the quote button to see what the raw bbcode looks like.)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Like so (copy this): [url=http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.php/L4W:PC:Chaku_%28Mezegis%29]Chaku[/url]

Other formatting here.

Edit: For those wondering how stonegod's bbcode-fu works, just wrap [noparse][/noparse] around anything you want to not parse as an example.

Wynter

First Post
Yeah there's something like 5 or 6 of us in the Tavern right now, so hopefully something will come along soon adventure wise.

BenBrown

First Post
Yeah there's something like 5 or 6 of us in the Tavern right now, so hopefully something will come along soon adventure wise.

I think it's seven, counting Chaku. A couple of them are people's second characters, and sole characters get dibs on open adventure spots.

Mezegis

First Post
Yay, thanks stonegod, when I tried to use ryryguys example, it still just said "this is google" and I couldn't see the coding.

ryryguy

First Post
Yay, thanks stonegod, when I tried to use ryryguys example, it still just said "this is google" and I couldn't see the coding.

Oh, there's different editing styles, the basic one shows the output rather than the coding (even when you go to quote it). There is a button along the top that can switch you into extended mode or whatever it's called.

But it's nice to know about those "noparse" tags. Thanks stonegod!

Kalidrev

First Post
I've only got 1 adventure that I'm running in LEB... perhaps it's time for me to start thinking up something short for L4W, eh? 'sides, that would give me some DM credits for Crag or Mikara ^_^

Any way I could get someone to post who is in the Tavern right now waiting for an adventure? If you could include class and level, that would help, as I could create something custom (and thus more fun...hopefully) for those adventurers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases